- Comprehensive Information
Includes basic information about the company including the company name, address, url, and contact info including name and email. Most DoD datasets do no include url information, we do.
- Public Data Augmentation
The government only provides so much information. We augment the data with additional information such as url and contact info.
- Reach 5,048 Companies
Reach 5,048 companies with urls and contact information in a total list of 14,530 companies.
Using the Dataset
Multiple ways to use the dataset to get more sales.
- Targetted Ads
- Target your ad spend to the zip codes that have defense contractors.
- Email Outreach
- Send targetted emails to the companies that you are interested in.
- Setup Webinars
- Create webinars and send invite contractors within your community.
- In Person Events
- Invite attendees to your in person event.
Built by opsZero.
What is the Department of Defense Subcontractor Dataset?
The Department of Defense Subcontractor Dataset is a list of companies that
provide services to the Department of Defense through the Prime Contractors.
This dataset includes the company name, address, and contact information
necessary to make sales much easier. It is compiled using a combination of
public and private data sources and is updated on a regular basis.
How is the Department of Defense Subcontractor Dataset compiled?
The data is compiled through USASpending.gov, Federal Procurement Data, as
well as the procurement data for each of the branches of the military. We use
this data and then cross-reference it with other publicly available data to
generate a complete list of companies that provide services to the DoD.
How can I use the Department of Defense Subcontractor Dataset?
The dataset helps you reach and sell to DoD Subcontractors with a simplified
process that doesn’t require you assembling your own dataset. Going after
subcontractors is a great way to get your foot in the door to be a DoD
contractor without having to go through the lengthy process of becoming one
What agencies are covered?
- DEFENSE ADVANCED RESEARCH PROJECTS AGENCY (DARPA)
- DEFENSE COMMISSARY AGENCY (DECA)
- DEFENSE CONTRACT MANAGEMENT AGENCY (DCMA)
- DEFENSE FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING SERVICE (DFAS)
- DEFENSE HEALTH AGENCY (DHA)
- DEFENSE HUMAN RESOURCES ACTIVITY
- DEFENSE INFORMATION SYSTEMS AGENCY (DISA)
- DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY
- DEFENSE MICROELECTRONICS ACTIVITY (DMEA)
- DEFENSE SECURITY COOPERATION AGENCY
- DEFENSE SECURITY SERVICE
- DEFENSE THREAT REDUCTION AGENCY (DTRA)
- DEPT OF DEFENSE EDUCATION ACTIVITY (DODEA)
- DEPT OF THE AIR FORCE
- DEPT OF THE ARMY
- DEPT OF THE NAVY
- MISSILE DEFENSE AGENCY (MDA)
- SPACE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
- U.S. SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMAND (USSOCOM)
- WASHINGTON HEADQUARTERS SERVICES (WHS)